Renowned website Culture Trip announced its Top Cultural Destination Wishlist of 2019, and it’s full of excitement. These 9 travel destinations are also considered to be the most beautiful places on earth, and appeared on most travelers’ bucket list of 2019. Read the list of 9 top travel locations in the world.
1. Wellington. With a booming -up scene, pleasant individuals, and relaxed vibes, New Zealand’s capital is capturing the hearts of tourists. ensure you hike the Wellington town belt up to the summit of Mount Victoria.
2. Bogotá. Due to the drug wars and violence 30 years ago, tourists are often turned off by Bogotábut, the city and its locals have made leaps and bounds to welcome visitors. The landscape is attractive, the local folks are friendly, and the coffee is unparalleled.
3. Budapest. Incredible architecture and famous thermal baths — what extra would you want? Budapest is an amazing place with a bustling food scene. Do remember to add this magical place to your list if you’re planning a European vacation!
4. Bosphorus Strait. This 2,500-year-old city is rich with history, filled with spices and markets, and a true gem of the world. Make sure you take a boat trip across the Bosphorus strait — it connects the Black Sea with the Mediterranean, and also splits Istanbul between two continents, Europe and Asia.
5. Tokyo. Tokyo is bustling, the energy is vibrant, and the food is amazing. You really can’t go wrong with visiting Japan! You can get strong city vibes and chaos, or go to the park and relax. And the sushi? That’s reason enough to visit.
6. Lima. If you can do only one thing while in Lima, it’s EAT EVERYTHING! The food is incredible, and this city is home to two top restaurants in the world (Maido and Central). You can go paragliding along the coast, you can fly to Cusco and hike Machu Picchu, and you can see amazing displays of street art in Barranco.
7. Cape Town. The Mother City is home to some of the friendliest people on earth. Cape Town is surrounded by three majestic mountains, all hike-able, and there are plenty of relaxing beaches to chill at on warm days. Go to Table Mountain at sunset and witness Mother Nature at her best.
8. Austin. Austin has all the things that make humans happy — bomb food, a kickass music scene, and unique art. Austin may not be what you imagine when you think of Texas, but that’s part of its charm. Make sure to also take a trip to Hamilton Pool, which is about 23 miles outside the city.
9. Oaxaca. There’s nothing like celebrating Dia de Los Muertos (Day of the Dead) in Oaxaca! The ceremony and streets are an incredible thing to see, and the holiday is a cool cultural experience to be a part of. Oaxaca is also the birthplace of Mezcal and the “land of seven moles” due to its complex sauces.